Companionship of the Well is open to all who love and wish to support this place. Companions are an integral part of the world-wide Chalice Well ’family’ and play an important role in maintaining the Trust’s work.
On this page you will find the benefits of becoming a Companion, our 2013 Companionship rates: including UK Direct Debit, UK Standard and International rates, and a link to download our Gift Companionship Form.
By becoming a Companion you will receive the following benefits:-
• Free admission to the gardens 365 days a year.
• Use of the Little St. Michael’s and Chalice Well Lodge retreat houses, either as an individual or for group retreats or workshops, with 24-hour access to the gardens.
• An invitation to ’Companions' Day’ in early summer each year when a marquee is erected in the gardens to host first class speakers.
• Regular newsletters keeping you up to date with what is happening here and articles, poems and reports.
• Access to Companions' Only pages on the website
Your Companionship subscription helps the Trust to maintain itself financially and offers of help, donations of time, money, or bequests from Companions make the Well what it is: not a business but a group of people who all share a common feeling for this place and who wish to give a little back so all may benefit.
Companionship Rates ~ from 1 April 2013
All rates are for 1 year's Companionship unless otherwise stated.
The most cost effective way to support Chalice Well by becoming a Companion is to pay by Direct Debit. This option is available to UK account holders only. You can download the Direct Debit companionship form below the table.
If you wish to pay by credit or debit card you can do this online. The rates are listed below.
|April '13 - March '14||UK Direct Debit||UK Standard||International|
|Joint / Family||£32.00||£39.00||£44.00|
• Seniors - 60 years and over
• Children - from 5th birthday up to 17th birthday
• Under 5’s - free, no charge until 5 years old
• Joint - two people living at the same address (sex, age or relationship not relevant)
• Family - one or two parents and up to two children (5 - 17 yrs)
Please return your completed form to:
The Chalice Well Trust
Alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01458 831 154 requesting a Direct Debit Companion Subscription Form and we will send you one.
If you wish to pay the standard or international rate by credit or debit card you can do this online or by calling us on +44 (0) 1458 831 154.
All information you enter, including your credit card, is transmitted via a certificated "secure server" which means that all data is "encrypted" in code to prevent any unauthorised access to it.
Buying a gift Companionship is a great way of supporting Chalice Well and sharing this special place. Not only are you gifting to a friend but you are also gifting to Chalice Well.
To purchase a Gift Companionship you can download a companionship form or call us on +44 (0) 1458 831154 and we will take the details and payment over the phone. Thank you.