Meet The Staff
Staff at Chalice Well
Staff at Chalice Well bring a wide range of experience to Chalice Well and participate in a far broader range of activities than are described in their job titles. They are also assisted by numerous volunteers, in the garden, the gatehouse and the shop, without whom the Well would not function.
Simon Wardle, General Manager
Natasha Wardle, Projects & Development Manager & Essences Coordinator
Gareth Lovelock, Events Coordinator & Operations
Jo Elton, Companion Registrar
Natalie Norton-Ashley, Manager's PA, Volunteer and Refreshments Coordinator
Tracy Thompson, Reception
Nadia Alkatabi, Reception
Julie Davies, Newsletter Production Coordinator
Alison Sutton, Shop Manager
Vanessa Poulton, Shop Assistant
Tracy Thompson, Shop Assistant
Stella Ainsworth, Housemother
Nina Bradford, Housekeeper
Tracy Baker, Housekeeper
Sarah Waterstone, Housekeeper
Juliet Faith, Housekeeper
Ark Redwood, Head Gardener
Michael Spring, Assistant Gardener & Groundsman
Anthony Ward, Orchard Keeper
The Working Ethos
- We acknowledge Chalice Well as a place of beauty, sacredness and peace and we cherish it as such.
- As a team, we will support each other and foster the spirit of our circle. We will endeavour to have clear, open and honest communication between us and try to resolve issues and concerns directly.
- We will be fully present, taking pride in our work and being wholehearted in the service that we give.
- We will act with integrity, honesty and professionalism in all that we do.
- We will engender right relations and act with respect, care, love, kindness, humour and humility.
- We will uphold all spiritual values of goodwill and right intention.
- We will demonstrate environmental awareness in our working practice and aim to accomplish all things with minimal impact to the environment.