Meet The Staff
Staff at Chalice Well
Staff at Chalice Well bring a wide range of experience to Chalice Well and participate in a far broader range of activities than are described in their job titles. They are also assisted by numerous volunteers, in the garden, the gatehouse and the shop, without whom the Well would not function.
Simon Wardle, General & Finance Manager
Natasha Wardle, Projects & Development Manager
Gareth Lovelock, Events Coordinator & Operations
Sharon Roberts, Companion Registrar
Karen Smith and Jo Elton, Receptionists
Marion Poole, Weekend Manager & Volunteer Coordinator
Muriel Spenceley, Essences Coordinator
Julie Davies, Refreshment & Newsletter Production Coordinator
Natalie Norton-Ashley, PA
Chaia Forster, Shop Manager
Vanessa Poulton, Shop Assistant
Alison Sutton, Shop Assistant
Gill Venn, Housemother
Pauline Belmonte, Housekeeper
Nina Bradford, Housekeeper
Shirley Harwood, Housekeeper
Tracy Baker, Housekeeper
Ark Redwood, Head Gardener
Michael Spring, Assistant Gardener & Groundsman
Anthony Ward, Orchard Keeper
The Working Ethos
- We acknowledge Chalice Well as a place of beauty, sacredness and peace and we cherish it as such.
- As a team, we will support each other and foster the spirit of our circle. We will endeavour to have clear, open and honest communication between us and try to resolve issues and concerns directly.
- We will be fully present, taking pride in our work and being wholehearted in the service that we give.
- We will act with integrity, honesty and professionalism in all that we do.
- We will engender right relations and act with respect, care, love, kindness, humour and humility.
- We will uphold all spiritual values of goodwill and right intention.
- We will demonstrate environmental awareness in our working practice and aim to accomplish all things with minimal impact to the environment.